Apricot Coconut Cookies
- 200 grams whole wheat flour
- 100 grams brandy
- 80 grams margarine, softened
- 25 grams corn or rice syrup
- 100 grams dried apricots, soaked and cut into pieces
- 50 grams flaked coconut
- 4 tbs. apple juice
- Wash the dried apricots and let them soak. When they are soft, cut them in small pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients well together.
- Using a small tablespoon..make small balls from the dough. You should be able to get 25-30 balls. Place the cookies on a greased cookie sheet and bake on the middle level of a pre warmed oven for about 15-20 minutes or until they are lightly browned.
- I dust mine with a bit of powdered sugar after they have cooled off.