Everything tastes great rolled or folded into a crepe. These are lovely peachy crepes which were nice and light, filling but not heavy.
Serving Size: 2
- 1 cup 4 grain flour, made from wheat flour buckwheat flour, rice flour and millet flour 1/4 cup each
- 1 & 1/2 cups soy milk (vanilla flavor)
- 1 tbs. oil
- 2 egg equivalent
- 1 capful vanilla
- 4-6 peaches, sliced
- 1 cup sauce from peach juice
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- soyatoo and or vegan chocolate , optional
- Make the crepe batter by mixing the flour, egg substitute, pinch of salt, soy milk, 1 tablespoon oil and vanilla.
- Allow the batter to sit for 1/2 hour to 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, cut the peaches and make the sauce from the peach juice.
- If there is not enough juice you can use a sweet neutral juice as pear juice or even a bit of multi fruit juice.
- Add the cornstarch while the juice is cold.
- Bring to a boil and stir until it becomes thick. Remove from the heat.
- Make the crepes using a soup ladle of batter for each crepe.
- This recipe will make 4 large crepes.
- Fold or roll the crepe onto a plate and serve with some of the peaches and sauce on top.
- Optionally you can also add whipped soy cream and or melted chocolate.