Creamy Strawberries Forever
So simple and sooooo tasty! You want to eat them forever and forever.
Serving Size: 4
- 500 grams (1 lb.) strawberries
- 300 milliliters Soyatoo or other soy whipping “cream”
- 1 cap full vanilla
- 1 tb.s powdered sugar
- mint leaves for garnish
- Put the Soyatoo in the refrigerator and chill.
- Wash the strawberries, and cut the hull off.
- Carefully slice each strawberry so that it has 4 “petals”.
- Whip the Soyatoo with the vanilla and powdered sugar.
- Using either a small spoon or a pastry bag, fill each strawberry with a bit of whipped soytoo.
- Garnish with a small mint leaf at the top of strawberry.
Don’t make this too far ahead of time as the Soyatoo tends to “melt”. You can cut the strawberries ahead of time, and whip the Soyatoo and then assemble just before serving.