Sunday Morning Waffles
We enjoyed vegan waffels with blackcurrant jam from our own garden. Waffles always start the day in a special way. With such a yummy waffle recipe I can’t imagine why anyone would use milk or eggs.Serving
- 100 grams white flour
- 100 grams whole wheat flour
- 2 tbs. sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1&1/2 tbs. baking powder
- 3 tbs. melted vegan margarine
- 350 milliliters soy milk
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients together.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Heat the waffle iron.
- Using a soup ladle, place the waffle batter in the center and spread it around with the ladle so that all parts of the waffle iron are covered with batter.
- In a matter of minutes your waffle is ready.