This pretty light green soup has a surprisingly light flavor as well. Kohlrabi is a very useful and tasty vegetable, often overlooked.
Serving Size: 4
- 3-4 small kohlrabi, peeled and cut into pieces
- 3 cups water
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- white pepper
- cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup soy cream
- Peel the kohlrabi and cut in to thin slices.
- Place in a pot with water and vegetable bouillon and cook until soft.
- Pour the liquid in a bowl and reserve.
- Puree the kohlrabi and using the liquid to make a thick soup consistency.
- Pour the soup back into the pot and gently simmer.
- Season with a dash of cayenne and nutmeg, salt and white pepper.
- Shortly before serving add the soy cream.