Vegan Parmesan Parsley Dressing
This has become our all-time favorite salad dressing, it is really great!
Yield: 1 cup
- 1/4 cup of nut meal (hazelnut or almonds ground to flour consistency) *
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- Make a vegan Parmesan cheese from the nut meal, nutritional yeast and dry mustard.
- Combine the vegan Parmesan cheese (or nut-meal, dry mustard and nutritional yeast), parsley, green onions, vinegar, mustard, sugar, olive oil, salt and garlic cloves in a blender.
- Puree until smooth.
* As the title says, this is a veganized recipe that has substitutes for parmesan cheese. If you can get a vegan parmesan cheese, then you can use it and omit the first 3 ingredients.