Cauliflower Carrot Salad
This is a very nice combination. The cauliflower and carrots, with the basil and a nice dressing to bring out the flavors.
Serving Size: 4
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 4 carrots
- 3 Tbs. fresh basil, chopped
- 2 Tbs. fine olive oil
- 3 Tbs. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbs. sugar
- Italian salad seasonings
- Cut the florets from the cauliflower and put them in a food processor.
- Chop the cauliflower until it is as fine as couscous.
- Place the chopped cauliflower in a large serving bowl.
- Peel and grate the carrots.
- Add the grated carrots to the cauliflower and mix well.
- Chop the fresh basil and add to the salad.
- Make a dressing from the olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, sugar and Italian seasonings.
- Pour over the salad and mix well.