With blueberries at the peak now, we enjoyed these lovely crepes filled and topped with fresh blueberry sauce.
Yield: 8 crepes
for the sauce:
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup water
- orange and mint as optional garnish
for the crepes:
- see Sweet Chickpea Crepes recipe on Delicious TV
To make the sauce:
- Set aside 1 cup of the prettiest blueberries to use as filling and garnish.
- put 2 cups of washed and cleaned blueberries in a saucepan.
- Add the sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice and the 1/4 cup of water.
- Bring to a soft boil, stirring from time to time.
- When the blueberries have all become sauce, remove the sauce from the heat and allow to slightly cool, or put on low to keep warm when served.
Make the crepes according to the instructions on Delicious TV.
To assemble, fill each crepe with some of the sauce, and a few fresh berries, either roll up, or fold into quarters.
pour a bit of sauce over the top, sprinkle a few more berries, and we garnished the crepes with a splice of orange and a sprig of mint.