This dressing tastes wonderful, especially in the early spring. It’s great on a salad and also make a nice sauce for sandwiches.
Yield: 1 cup
- 1 cup plain soy yogurt
- 4 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or agave)
- 3 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar (or white wine vinegar)
- pinch salt
- 1/4 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and pulse to blend.
- If you want a more liquid sauce, add a bit of water.
For the mixed salad we used mixed greens, some corn, garbanzo beans, a few slices of red bell pepper, a few slices of fresh mushrooms, sliced artichokes and cherry tomatoes. Then we topped it off with this lovely dressing.