This refreshing smoothie really hit the spot. We’ve actually enjoyed it on a lovely spring afternoon and are using up the last of our pumpkins of the season.
Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup vanilla soy yogurt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree, chilled
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 ripe banana
- dash of ground cinnamon as optional garnish
- Put the soy yogurt, pumpkin puree and orange juice in a blender and whiz to a smooth consistency.
- Add the spices and banana and whiz once again.
- Season to taste with additional seasonings if you feel they are needed.
- Garnish with a bit of cinnamon and enjoy!