This is a great way to enjoy Brussels sprouts as a main meal. The combination with the tofu hot dogs and gnocchi was great. It was is very tasty meal.
Serving Size: 4
- 1 16 ounce package gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons vegan margarine
- 1 8 ounce package tofu hot dogs or wursts
- 12 ounces Brussels sprouts, (about 15-20 sprouts)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- chili pepper flakes
- Clean and halve the Brussels sprouts.
- Cut the tofu hot dogs in bite sized pieces.
- Heat the vegan margarine in a large frying pan.
- Place the gnocchi in the pan and fry until light golden on both sides.
- Add the vegan hot dog pieces and minced garlic and mix well.
- Meanwhile, steam the Brussels sprouts until al dente.
- When the Brussels sprouts are done, add them to the gnocchi and vegan hot dog pieces.
- Season the mixture to taste with salt, pepper and a few chill flakes.
- Transfer to a large serving bowl and enjoy.