Chocolate Chia-seed Pudding
Chia seeds are a popular “super food” that people have rediscovered. They are really useful to make puddings, used as an egg alternative, or to make crunchy batters for fried foods. This chocolate pudding was very good.
Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons sweetener of choice (maple syrup, stevia, vanilla sugar)
- Mix the coconut milk, cocoa powder, sweetener in a bowl very well, so that the cocoa powder is very mixed throughout.
- Add the chia seeds and mix well.
- Place in the refrigerator for at lest 4 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with berries and or non-dairy topping.
It’s important to allow the seeds to swell (over-night is best).