Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 & 1/2 cups water
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- 1 celeriac (knoll celery), peeled and cubed
- white pepper
- 1/2 cup soy cream
- cayenne (optional)
- Peel the celery knoll and cut into small pieces, place in a pot with boiling water and add the bouillon cube.
- Cook until the celery is soft.
- Puree in a blender or food processor or with a staff mixer.
- Pour the soup back into the pot and gently simmer, season with salt white pepper, a pinch of cayenne and herbal salt to taste.
- Shortly before serving add the cream and a dash of nutmeg.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.