Raspberry chocolate verrine
A verrine is a layering of different complimentary textures, aromas and flavors. Vegans do verrines too! This elegant dessert is the sublime combination of raspberries with chocolate. Thank goodness it is made with tofu, but it’s so smooth, you’d never know it.
Serving Size: 4
- 150 grams chocolate, bittersweet, dairy-free
- 5/8 oz. (100 gram) tofu
- 100 gram soy yogurt
- 1 tbs. cocoa
- 6 oz. raspberry puree (or raspberry jam)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 tbs. raspberry jam or raspberry puree
- Crumble the tofu into a bowl.
- Add the soy yogurt, cocoa and the raspberry puree or jam.
- Mix well together using a blender or a food processor.
- Melt chocolate. Add to the mixture.
To make the verrine:
- Carefully spoon a layer of the chocolate raspberry mousse in the bottom of a juice glass.
- Carefully place a layer of raspberry puree or jam on top if the mousse layer.
- Carefully put the lat layer of chocolate mousse on top of the raspberry layer.
- Smooth the tip with a spatula and garnish with a raspberry or mint leaves.
- Put in the refrigerator to chill until serving