Thai style tofu and snow peas on rice vermicelli with lime peanut sauce
This is one of our favorite meals. The spicy, lemony flavors are a wonderful addition to the peanut butter.
Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup snow peas, coarsely chopped
- 1-2 tbs. fresh ginger, minced
- 1 chili pepper, crushed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 lb tofu, cubed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 4 tablespoons cilantro or coriander, chopped
- 8 ounces rice vermicelli
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and stir fry the tofu for a couple of minutes.
- Add and sauté the onions.
- When the onions are sautéed, add the snow peas, ginger, chili pepper, stir-fry for a couple of more minutes.
- Blend the peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, coconut milk and cilantro.
- Pour over vegetables and remove from heat.
- Cook the rice vermicelli in boiling water.
- Drain and serve the sauce over the vermicelli.
- Garnish with cilantro or coriander leaves.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.