Hazelnut Lace Cookies
These lovely light cookies are very tasty and simple to make.
Yield: 3 doz.
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup or agave
- 1 cup ground hazelnuts
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut liqueur or brandy
- Preheat oven to 350 F / 177 C.
- Line cookie sheets with greased foil, shiny side up.
- In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, vegan margarine, and syrup.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until well blended.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in the ground nuts, flour, and liqueur.
- Mix until well blended.
- Drop teaspoonful onto a greased, foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes; let stand 1 minute.
- Remove from cookie sheet.
- Makes 4 dozen.
Make sure you space them well on the cookie sheet as they spread when cooking.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.