Curried Green Bean Salad
We enjoyed his salad tonight as a side dish. It was served a room temperature. It wold also be nice as an appetizer.
Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound, young green beans
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tomato, de-seeded and sliced
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- pinch cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch cayenne powder(optional)
- Clean the green beans and cut as desired.
- Steam them lightly until al dente. Place them in cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- saute the onions until they are glassy.
- Add the minced garlic and curry powder.
- Mix well.
- Add the tomato and stir to combine.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, cinnamon and cayenne as desired.
- Mix the curry seasoning well through the green beans.
- Serve as side dish, salad or appetizer.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.