Fresh Green Beans and Pears
This can be served as warm salad or lovely side dish. It would make a nice side dish for any holiday.
Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 lb. fresh green beans
- 1/2 lb. ripe pears
- 2 tablespoons vegan margarine
- 2-3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Clean and trim the beans and slice thinly.
- Par boil or steam them until al dente. (about 12 minutes)
- Peel and cut the pears.
- Drain and toss them with the vegan margarine and balsamic vinegar.
- Add the pears to the beans and gently toss or mix.
- Serve with an additional splash of balsamic vinegar
I have a nice little tool called a bean Frencher. It is one of my favorite tools. It makes preparing beans so easy.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.