This is a lovely light soup for the summer that we enjoyed for lunch.
Serving Size: 4
- 4-5 cups zucchini, finely grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-5 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 bunch basil, leaves picked, washed and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- vegan Parmesan as garnish
- We grated the zucchini using the fine grater of the food processor.
- Heat the oil in a soup pot
- Add the minced garlic and saute to season the oil and soften the garlic.
- Add the grated zucchini and stir. Cook about 3 minutes to evenly season the zucchini.
- Add the water and the tomato paste and stir well.
- Cook the soup for 8-10 minutes or until the zucchini is soft.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve garnished with vegan Parmesan and optionally a few fresh herb leaves.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.