Bruschetta with Vegan Feta Spread, Avocado and Radishes
Avocado toasts and bruschetta have become very popular recently. We offer here a tasty variation using vegan feta. These make great finger foods, appetisers, or an addition to any party.
for the bruschetta:
- 1 baguette
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup vegan feta spread*
- 2 avocado
- 3-4 radishes, thinly sliced
- black pepper
for the vegan feta spread:
- 1/2 cup vegan feta cheese
- 1/2 cup non-dairy yogurt
- Mix the vegan feta cheese with 1/2 cup non-dairy yogurt. (I use a fork to bled the mixture evenly.)
- Peel and slice the avocados in thin slices.
- Clean and slice the radishes thinly.
- Slice the baguette into 12-16 rounds.
- Spread each slice on both sides with olive oil.
- Grill the slices on until lightly golden brown on each side.
- Remove the grilled slices from the grill and spread each slice with some of the vegan feta spread.
- Place 2 or 3 avocado slices on each baguette piece.
- Top with a few radish slices, and grind some fresh black pepper on top.