This is a very refreshing and filling smoothie. We enjoyed it on a cool spring afternoon.
- 1 banana, peeled and chopped
- 3 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup pears, chopped
- 1/2 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1/2 cup pear juice
- splash of lemon juice (optional)
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- Place the banana pieces, chopped pears and kiwis in a blender.
- Add the pear juice, vanilla soy milk, and agave syrup and blend to a smoothie consistence.
- Taste the smoothie, you may want to add a splash of lemon juice, and optionally a bit more pear juice or agave to sweeten.