- 2 tbs. oil
- 1 pkg. (300 grams) tempeh, sliced on bite sized pieces
- 1 package (250 grams) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup or more red wine
- 2 tbs. soy sauce
- 1/2 red bell pepper (optional), cut in small pieces
- 1 tbs. cornstarch
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the onions and saute until glassy.
- Add the chopped red bell pepper and sliced mushrooms.
- Saute the vegetables.
- Add the tempeh pieces and saute until golden brown.
- Add the wine, soy sauce and seasonings.
- Shortly before serving, mix the cornstarch in a bit of red wine add this to the mixture in the frying pan and stir until the sauce thickens.
We usually serve this with potatoes. Mashed, or boiled.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.