Traditional brownies recipes usually use eggs and butter, but there is no reason to use animal products at all. Vegan brownies are delicious and easy to make.
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tbs. oil
- 12 oz. tofu
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 (F)
- Combine margarine, sugar and oil in a food processor until light and fluffy.
- Add tofu and process 2 min. longer.
- Add cocoa and vanilla and continue.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into a lightly oiled pan and bake 25 min.
- We dust the brownies with powdered sugar just before serving.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.