Gnocchi with physalis on radicchio leaves
- 160 grams radicchio leaves
- 150 grams gnocchi
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 80-100 grams physalis
- 100 grams soy yogurt
- 2 tsp. parsley
- 2 tsp. madras curry
- 1 tsp. garam masala
- sugar or 1 tsp. corn syrup
- Wash the radicchio and separate into pretty leaves.
- Place the leaves on the salad dishes.
- Cook the gnocchi until al dente. Cool under cold water drain and pour the 2 tablespoons olive oil over to keep from sticking together.
- Place in the refrigerator to cool until ready to serve.
- Remove the physalis from the hulls and cut in half add to the gnocchi.
- Make a salad dressing from the soy yogurt, freshly chopped parsley, salt, pepper, curry, cinnamon garam masala and sugar.
- Pour over the gnocchi and physalis. and mix well. Place the salad on the leaves and serve.
Iceberg lettuce can be used if the radicchio is not available.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.