Ginger Peachy Muffins
Start your day in a ginger peachy way.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg replacements
- 1/2 cup soy margarine, melted
- 1 cup plain soy yogurt
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 cup fresh peaches, peeled and finely chopped (nectarine can be substituted)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a second bowl, combine the egg replacement, soy yogurt and soy margarine.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the ginger, the peaches, and pecans to the second bowl.
- Fold the wet mixture into the dry mixture.
- Fill each of the greased muffin tins about 1/2 to 2/3 full of the mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining crystallized ginger on top.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F / 204 C.
- Place in the oven to bake for about 25 minutes or until done.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.