Grilled Zucchini with Sunflower Seed Spread on Crispbread
This made a very nice light lunch last weekend.
Serving Size: 4
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sunflower spread (see recipe)
- 4-8 slices crispbread
- Follow the instructions for the Sunflower seed spread
- Slice the zucchini very thinly using a cheese slicer or mandolin.
- Place on the grill and lightly brown.
- Spread each slice of crispbread with sunflower seed spread and lay the grilled zucchini on top.
- Garnish with fresh herbs.