Red Cabbage Sandwiches
These are amazing sandwiches. Not just the color, but also the flavor is amazing and very tasty indeed.
Yield: 2 sandwiches
- 1/4 head red cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 tablespoons soy yogurt
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 bps. oil\pinch salt
- 4 slices wholegrain bread
- Finely shred the cabbage.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the garam masala.
- Add the red cabbage and saute until just wilted.
- Remove from the heat and add the soy yogurt.
- Mix well. Season to taste with additional garam masala or salt.
I had seen these amazing sandwiches on the Veggiewiz blog and slightly adapted them to be vegan. We really enjoyed them.