Vegan Pumpkin Banana Orange Smoothie
This refreshing smoothie really hit the spot. We’ve actually enjoyed it on a lovely spring afternoon and are using up the last of our pumpkins of the season.
Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup vanilla soy yogurt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree, chilled
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 ripe banana
- dash of ground cinnamon as optional garnish
- Put the soy yogurt, pumpkin puree and orange juice in a blender and whiz to a smooth consistency.
- Add the spices and banana and whiz once again.
- Season to taste with additional seasonings if you feel they are needed.
- Garnish with a bit of cinnamon and enjoy!
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.