Healthy Elderberry Spritzer
Elderberries are very healthy but also tasty, and the season is just beginning. We’ve been busy last week harvesting elderberries from our garden and making an elderberry syrup that can be used in many ways. Here’s a simple but tasty and refreshing use for the syrup.
Basically the amounts depend on your taste. You could begin with for each glass:
- 1 ounce elderberry syrup
- 2-4 ounces sparkling mineral water
- ice cubes
- lime as garnish (optional)
- Place the syrup in the bottom of each glass.
- Add ice cues, and then the mineral water
- Garnish with a slice of lime (optional)
- If you wish for more elderberry flavor, add more of the syrup and mix with a muddler.
We used this David Lebovitz’s Elderberry Syrup Recipe.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.