Fig and Artichoke Bites with Soy Cheddar
A quick and easy vegan finger food that tastes delicious while still being light.
Yield: 12 bites
- 12 small pastry (pie) bites formed as shells
- 1/4 cup fig jam
- 3-4 artichoke hearts, sliced
- 1 ounce soy cheddar sliced in small pieces
- greens as garnish, we used lemon verbena
- We used pre-made vegan pastry shells. However they can also be made from vegan pie dough and baked ahead of time.
- Slice the artichoke hearts in thirds or quarters.
- Slice the vegan cheese in small pieces.
- Place a small portion (1/2 teaspoon) of fig jam in the bottom of each shell.
- Put a piece of the artichokes on each shell.
- Top with a small piece of soy cheese on each shell and garish with a small leaf.
- Serve on a tray or individual plates.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.