Vegetable Bouillon Soup with Chanterelle Mushrooms
This is a great way to enjoy these subtly flavored mushrooms. It’s a quick and easy soup to make.
Serving Size: 4
- 1 &3/4 lb. potatoes, peeled and chopped in bite sized pieces
- 1 lb. fresh chanterelle mushrooms, cleaned
- 1 leek
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 cups water
- 2 vegetable bouillon cubes
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and freshly milled pepper to taste
- Slice the white part of the leek lengthwise in half, then cut bite-sized pieces from the 2 halves.
- Warm the oil in a large pot.
- Add the leeks and begin to cook to soften.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Add the potatoes to the leeks.
- Add the water and bouillon cubes
- Cook until the potatoes are soft.
- Meanwhile, clean the mushrooms well.
- Add the mushrooms, dill and parsley to the soup
- Season to taste with salt and freshly milled pepper.
- Serve with full grain bread or rolls.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.