Almond Lace Cookies with vanilla Soy Yogurt and Grapes
This was a lovely snack that we enjoyed today. It’s very easy to make.
Yield: about 24 cookies
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1 cup AP flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- pinch salt
- 4 ounces vegan margarine, melted
- almond slices or slivers as decoration (optional)
- 2 cups vanilla soy yogurt
- 1 large bunch seedless grapes, halved
- Preheat the oven to 395 F / 202 C.
- Place the almond flour, AP flour, powdered sugar and salt in a medium bowl.
- Melt the vegan margarine.
- Add the margarine to the flour mixture.
- Mix to a stiff dough. (A bit of water may be needed, however I did not need it).
- Place a teaspoon full of the dough onto a cookie sheet prepared with baking parchment.
- Space the cookie dough far enough apart, as they will spread to be large cookies.
- Sprinkle a few almond slices or slices on top if you wish.
- Place in the oven to bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the cookies are baking, place a cheesecloth in a sieve, and the sieve over a bowl.
- Pour the soy yogurt into the cheesecloth and allow the excess water to drip away.
- Clean and halve the grapes.
- We served a cookie on a plate, covered with the thickened soy yogurt, grapes sprinkled on top and a second cookie broken and placed randomly in the yogurt.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.