Taco Won Ton Chips
These baked won ton chips make a really nice snack. They are quick and easy to make and you can season them the way you want them. We used a light taco seasoning this time and they were delicious. To use with a dip, I think I would jet lightly salt them that would be enough.
- 1 package won ton wrappers
- 3-4 tablespoons taco seasonings (cumin, paprika chili pepper, black pepper)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- oil for spraying or brushing on the won tons
- Mix the seasonings and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F / 177 C.
- Prepare 2 baking sheets with baking parchment.
- Diagonally slice the won ton wrappers forming 2 sets of triangles.
- Separate the wrappers and lay on the prepared baking sheets.
- Arrange the won tons in a single layer, not touching each other.
- Brush or spray the won tons with a thin layer of oil.
- Sprinkle the taco seasonings over the top of the won tons and place in the oven to bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven when they are light golden brown.
- Allow to cool on a rack them place in a airtight container.