Homemade parsnip chips
Last weekend we made our own parsnip chips using our dehydrator and documented it in a small video. These chips are delicious as snack or can be used as garnish.
- 3-4 parsnip roots (depending on the size of the dehydrator)
- Wash and peel the parsnip roots.
- Slice the parsnip roots thinly using a food processor.
- Place the parsnip slices on the racks of your dehydrator.
- Dehydrate at 140°F/60°C for about 4 hours, until the chips are crunchy.
- Add some spices if you like. We enjoyed them plain.
- Store the chips in an airtight container until using them.