Vegalicious Brownies Deluxe
Vegalicious brownies topped with cherries in syrup with vanilla soy yogurt on top and dusted with cocoa.
- 1 jar (720 ml) cherries in syrup
- 1 tbs. cornstarch
- 1 large container (500 grams) vanilla soy yogurt or vanilla soy pudding
- 1 tbs. tapioca flour (optional)
- garnish with a dusting of pure cocoa
- Make the Vegalicious Brownies ahead of time.
- Put the entire jar of cherries and syrup in a sauce pan, with 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Cook, stirring constantly until the syrup thickens.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Open the container of vanilla soy yogurt and add 1 tablespoon of tapioca flour to thicken the soy yogurt. Beat well with a mixer.
This step is rather optional as it is my experience that it will not become as stiff as whipped cream. You could use vanilla soy pudding as an alternative, however this was meant to be more as a cram sauce or a mascarpone over the cherries. The vanilla soy yogurt works well as an alternative.
- Just before serving, dust with pure cocoa.
Use a sieve to create very fine dust over the white soy topping.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.