Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Salad
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- 3 carrots , peeled and grated
- 100 grams frozen peas, thawed
- 4 tbs. soy yogurt
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tbs. packaged salad dressing seasonings
- Place the mushrooms upside down on a bed of lettuce or mixed salad greens.
- Thaw the peas by pouring hot or boiling water over them for a few minutes.
- Drain the peas, and allow to cool.
- Grate the carrots and mix with the peas.
- In a small bowl combine the soy yogurt, the olive oil and 2 tablespoons of your favorite salad dressing herbs.
- Pour the dressing over the peas and carrots and mix well.
- Fill the mushrooms with the salad and place 3 olives on top as garnish.