Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Salad
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- 3 carrots , peeled and grated
- 100 grams frozen peas, thawed
- 4 tbs. soy yogurt
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tbs. packaged salad dressing seasonings
- Place the mushrooms upside down on a bed of lettuce or mixed salad greens.
- Thaw the peas by pouring hot or boiling water over them for a few minutes.
- Drain the peas, and allow to cool.
- Grate the carrots and mix with the peas.
- In a small bowl combine the soy yogurt, the olive oil and 2 tablespoons of your favorite salad dressing herbs.
- Pour the dressing over the peas and carrots and mix well.
- Fill the mushrooms with the salad and place 3 olives on top as garnish.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.