Blackcurrant and tofu whip
- 500 grams blackcurrants or blackberries
- 350 grams tofu, crumbled
- 3-4 tbs. maple or corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 30 grams hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- 3-4 tbs. Creme de Cassis (optional)
- Wash the berries.
- Put the berries, tofu, vanilla and syrup in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- Roast the hazelnuts in a dry pan until golden brown then chop in the food processor.
- Add the Creme de Cassis if desired.
- Put the berry whip into individual serving dishes.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Garnish with the toasted nuts.
Serving Size: 2 – 4
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.