These burgers are yummy served as patties on the plate or on a bun.
- 250 grams seitan
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbs. tomato puree
- 2 tbs. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 100 grams bread crumbs
- Drain the seitan as much as possible.
- Place it in a food processor and using the sharp blade, chop the seitan in small pieces.
- Mince the clove of garlic and add to the seitan.
- Add the tomato, soy and mustard and once more using the kitchen processor, mix the ingredients well.
- Remove the mixture to a bowl and add the bread crumbs to make a stiff mass.
- This recipe will make 6 to 8 nice size burgers.
- Heat some oil in a pan and gently fry the burgers on both sides.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.