Red Bell Pepper and Sweet Potato Soup
It has been the first time that we used red bell peppers and sweet potatoes in a soup. Not only are the colors beautiful, the soup was also very delicious.
Serving Size: 2
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in bite sized chunks
- 1 sweet potato, pealed and cut in bite sized chunks
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 2 cups vegetable bouillon
- salt and pepper
- lemon juice
- chili powder
- tabasco to taste
- fresh basil
- Fry the onion, garlic, pepper and sweet potato over a medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add the tomato juice and vegetable bouillon and puree the mixture to a smooth consistency.
- Cook the soup on a low heat.
- Season with salt, pepper chili powder, lemon juice and tabasco.
- Allow the soup to simmer for 15 minutes.
- GArnish the soup for serving with the basil leaves cut in very fine strips.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.