Potato salad with mustard dressing
This recipe makes a very tasty potato salad.
Serving Size: 4
- 500 grams potatoes, peeled, cooked and cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 stalks celery, cut in very small pieces
- 4 oz. soy cream
- 3 tsp. lemon juice
- 3 tsp. grainy mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel the potatoes and cook.
- Allow the potatoes to cool and cut them in bite sized pieces.
- Cut the celery and add to the potatoes.
- Make the sauce using the soy cream, lemon juice and mustard.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
The potato salad is served here in a tomato cup. This is made by carefully taking the top off the tomato and using a mellon baller, scooping out the inside seeds and flesh. Then filling the tomato with the potato salad.