Potato salad with mustard dressing
This recipe makes a very tasty potato salad.
Serving Size: 4
- 500 grams potatoes, peeled, cooked and cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 stalks celery, cut in very small pieces
- 4 oz. soy cream
- 3 tsp. lemon juice
- 3 tsp. grainy mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel the potatoes and cook.
- Allow the potatoes to cool and cut them in bite sized pieces.
- Cut the celery and add to the potatoes.
- Make the sauce using the soy cream, lemon juice and mustard.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
The potato salad is served here in a tomato cup. This is made by carefully taking the top off the tomato and using a mellon baller, scooping out the inside seeds and flesh. Then filling the tomato with the potato salad.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.