Vegan garden dagwood wrap
What a yummy lunch this makes, filled with lots of tasty vegies.
Serving Size: 4
- 1 avocado, diced
- 4 flour tortillas
- 12 sweet pickles, diced or sweet pickle chips
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- 4 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, cut in small pieces
- 4 ounces soy cheese grated
- rucola leaves
for the dressing:
- 4 tbs. tomato ketchup
- 1 tbs. soy cream
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
- Cut the tomatoes into small pieces.
- Cut the avocado into small pieces.
- Grate the soy cheese.
- Cut the sweet pickles
- Cut each artichoke heart into fourths
- Prepare the dressing by mixing the ketchup, soy milk and mustard.
For each wrap:
- Spread some of the dressing on a flour tortilla.
- Place some of the tomatoes, the artichoke pieces, the sweet pickles and the avocado pieces on the dressing.
- Add a few rucola leaves and grate some soy cheese.
- To fold the wrap: Fold in each of the sides and then roll tightly.
Adapted from a recipe on www.food-management.com
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.