This nice fruit raita is especially lovely served with a spicy Indian meal. It can also be enjoyed as a spicy fruit salad.
Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup plain soy yogurt
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garam masala
- 1 Tbs. maple, agave or corn syrup
- 1 small pineapple, cut in pieces
- 1 small papaya, skinned, de-seeded and cut into small pieces
- 1 apple, cored and cut into small pieces
- 1 ripe mango, skinned and cut into small pieces
- raisins (optional)
- pomegranate seeds
- Mix the sauce.
- In a separate bowl prepare the fruit.
- Combine the sauce with the fruit.
- Serve garnished with some pomegranate seeds.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.