This nice fruit raita is especially lovely served with a spicy Indian meal. It can also be enjoyed as a spicy fruit salad.
Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup plain soy yogurt
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garam masala
- 1 Tbs. maple, agave or corn syrup
- 1 small pineapple, cut in pieces
- 1 small papaya, skinned, de-seeded and cut into small pieces
- 1 apple, cored and cut into small pieces
- 1 ripe mango, skinned and cut into small pieces
- raisins (optional)
- pomegranate seeds
- Mix the sauce.
- In a separate bowl prepare the fruit.
- Combine the sauce with the fruit.
- Serve garnished with some pomegranate seeds.