Mango & Carrot Coleslaw
This is a delicious coleslaw, originally made from a Westphalian recipe. We adapted it to be vegan.
- 1/2 small head cabbage
- 1 mango
- 2 large carrots
- 1/2 cup soyanaise
- splash orange juice
- splash vinegar
- pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander or cilantro, minced
- Slice the cabbage very thinly or shred.
- Peel the carrots and grate.
- Peel the mango and cut away from the seed.
- Cut the mango in small cubes.
- Mix the dressing using the soyanaise, juice, vinegar, salt and agave syrup.
- Chop the mint and coriander very finely.
- Place the sliced cabbage in a large salad bow.
- Add the carrots and herbs and toss to mix well.
- Add 1 or 2 tablespoons of the dressing and mix.
- If you wish more dressing then add more.
- Add the magnos and gently mix.
- Serve right way.