Blueberry Pear Marmalade
This is a simple way to enjoy both blueberries and pears. Often, they are ripe at the same time. We enjoyed using this recipe to make mini puff pastry treats with vegan cream cheese and this blueberry pear marmalade.
Yield: 1 small jar
- 8 ounces fresh blueberries, cleaned
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 ripe pears, peeled, cored and chopped in small pieces
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 package pectin
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place the blueberries, sugar and water in a saucepan and heat.
- Chop the pears and add the lemon juice to prevent browning.
- As the blueberries begin to make a sauce, add the chopped pears.
- Add the cinnamon and taste. If you want it sweeter, then add more sugar,
- Add the pectin and stir we’ll to mix.
- As the mixture becomes thick, pour or ladle into a sterilized jam jar.
- Place a sterilized lid on top and boil the jar for 10 minutes.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.