Mini Puff Pasty Bites with Vegan Cream Cheese and Blueberry Pear Marmelade
This tasty and easy to make treat was perfect for a mid-afternoon sack and would also make a nice appetizer.
Yield: 12 mini bites
- 4 sheets frozen vegan puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup vegan cream cheese
- 1 jar blueberry pear marmelade
- Mint leafes
- Pre-heat the ben to 425 F or whatever is indicated on the puff pastry package
- Using a cookie cutter, cut 3-4 small forms from each puff pasty sheet.
- Place the forms on a cookie sheet prepared with baking parchment.
- Pierce each with a fork in several places so that they don’t puff up too much.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Spread each pastry with some vegan cream cheese, then add adollop of blueberry pear marmalade and garnish with a mint leaf.