Tomato and Avocado Salsa Bruschetta
Yield: 12 slices
- 1 baguette
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3-4 medium tomatoes
- 2 avocados
- 1 small onion
- splash lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- vegan cream cheese
- fresh mixed sprouts to garnish
- Slice the baguette.
- Brush both sides of the slices with olive oil and toast or grill.
- When the baguette slices are toasted, remove from the heat.
- Meanwhile, make the avocado and tomato salsa.
- Chop the tomatoes in small pieces and place in a bowl.
- Chop the onion into small pieces and add to the tomato pieces.
- Peel the avocado and cut into small pieces and add to the tomato and lions.
- Season with a splash of lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the vegan cream cheese on every slice of toasted baguette.
- Add a tablespoon of tomato avocado salsa and top with some fresh mixed sprouts.