Tofu Burger Hoagie Roll
This is a quick and easy lunch to make that is very tasty. We used prepared tofu burgers, but of course, you can make your own, or use any other sort of vegan burgers or patties.
Serving Size: 2
- 2 hoagie rolls, sliced and toasted
- 2 prepared tofu burgers, pan-fried
- 2-4 leaves lettuce
- 1 zucchini or summer squash, sliced
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
for the sauce:
- ½ cup soy yogurt
- ½ teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs
- splash lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pan-fry the tofu burgers.
- Slice the hoagie rolls and toast or grill.
- Slice the zucchini and lightly fry in a small frying pan.
- Make the sauce by mixing the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cut the sun-dried tomatoes into smaller pieces.
- Spread the sauce on the toasted hoagie roll slices.
- Lay 1 or 2 lettuce leaves on the bottom slice of the roll.
- Place the tofu burger on the lettuce.
- Place some of the zucchini slices on top of the tofu burger.
- Place a few sun=dried tomato pieces on top of the zucchini slices.
- Place the top of the roll on top as a sandwich.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.