Curried Cauliflower with Potatoes
This tastes so good on a cold day.
- 1 cauliflower , cut in florets
- 7-8 potatoes, boiled
- 1/2 pint soy yogurt or soy cream
- 3-4 tbs. sunflower oil
- 2 tbs. garam masala
- 2 tbs. curry spices (turmeric, cumin & curry)
- cayenne pepper
- fresh ginger, grated
- I par-boil the cauliflower flowerets and in a different pot from the potatoes. If the potatoes are from an organic farm I leave the skin on as the skin is very nutritious, otherwise I skin the potatoes after they are cooked.
- While they are cooking, in a large skillet using the sunflower oil I blend ginger, garam masala, curry spices, cayenne and salt, using only a very low heat.
- When the vegetables are parboiled I add them to the skillet, mix well, and pour the soy yogurt over the mixture.
- This can simmer of a very low heat until ready to serve.
A light fruit salad is a very nice compliment to this spicy meal.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.