Skewered Fruit with Chocolate Sauce
This is a very nice, light desert that gives the lightness of fresh fruit with the sweetness of the chocolate.
Serving Size: 2
- 100 grams pure chocolate
- 90 ml. soy cream
- 2 bananas, cut in bite sized pieces
- 4 pineapple slices, cut in bite sized pieces
- 6 physalis, without the husks
- 8 wooden or metal skewers
- optionally any fruit you wish to use
- Skewer the fruit in an attractive order.
- Break the chocolate in a bowl and add the soy cream.
- Place the bowl in a pan of boiling water, but make sure that none of the water can splash into the bowl.
- Melt the chocolate and mix well with the soy cream so that it is a smooth chocolate sauce.
- Place 2 skewers of fruit on a plate and drizzle the chocolate over.
- A dusting of powdered sugar s also pretty.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.