Asparagus strawberry salad
This is such a spectacular salad. It looks so pretty and does taste as great as it looks. The dressing is also lovely.
Serving Size: 4
- 600 grams white asparagus, peeled and ct into bite sized pieces
- 250 grams strawberries, hulled and halved
- 3 Tbs. fresh orange juice
- 100 grams soy yogurt (plain)
- 2 Tbs. white vinegar (taragon, white balsamic or wine)
- 2 Tbs. sunflower oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbs. green pepper corns
- Wash and peel the asparagus. Cut off the woody and and cut the asparagus into bite sized pieces.
- Place the asparagus in boiling water which has been salted and also with a dash of sugar.
- Cook the asparagus until al dente.
- When the asparagus are done, remove from the heat and immediately plunge into cold water.
- Wash and hull the strawberries, and depending on size, halve or quarter.
- Make the salad sauce from the soy yogurt, orange juice, vinegar and oil.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and perhaps a bit of sweet syrup.
- Place the asparagus pieces and the strawberries in individual serving bowls and drizzle the salad dressing over.
- Sprinkle a few green pepper corns over each salad.
Offering you this site with free recipes without advertisements or sponsored posts costs time and money. Please support our work and keep us going in following ways:
Buy our cookbook
License our stock photos
Visit vegaliciousphotos for our portofio of authentic vegan food stock photos and videos.